**Legislative Update - Records Management and Archive fees have increased by a total of $10. Effective January 1, 2014 the fee for the first page of a recording will increase from $16 to $26.**
Search Property Records
Rockwall County Clerk Shelli Miller is committed to making historical records accessible to the public. We now offer a new and more efficient way of searching "Official Public Records" with our new Rapid Online Access Method website
Access to Rockwall County's Foreclosure Notices
*Trustee's Sales are conducted, the first Tuesday of the month, at the area immediately outside on the front steps of the Rockwall County Courthouse, located at 1111 YellowJacket Lane in Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas.*
- $16 for the first page
- $4 for each additional page
- New! For Plats it is $50 per page. You must also file tax certificates for the regular price when filing Plats.
- For each grantor or grantee name in excess of five names an additional $.25 is added.
**Please note - We cannot make a refund of over payment, when paid by checks.**
- New! ALL documents must include a 2"x 4" blank space at the bottom of the last page to accommodate the certification label. If there is insufficient space, the label will be placed on the back side of the last page. This will create an additional page and an additional $4 page fee will apply.
- New! ALL e-filed documents must include a 2"x 4" blank space at the bottom of the last page to accommodate the certification label. If there is insufficient space, the document will be rejected until the document is resubmitted with an additional $4 page fee included.
- When filing an abstract of judgment, both the plaintiff and the defendant's address must be included or the filing fee is doubled.
- We can not file copies - all signatures must be an original or certified copy.
- Names must be printed or typed below the signature line.
- When filing Correction Instruments, it must conform to Texas Property Code Chapter 5.