The Criminal Investigations Division of the Rockwall County Sheriff's office is staffed by four Detectives. Their duties include the following:
- Follow-up on field officer reports.
- Filing cases with the District Attorney's Office.
- Internal Affairs Investigations.
- Coordinating Warrant Service and Tactical Operations.
- Crime scene reconstruction.
- Processing evidence through the property room.
- Assisting with other Law Enforcement Agencies throughout the state and country.
- Maintain Sex Offender Registration Files.
- Coordinate training for departments.
Currently, Detectives in CID have combined a 40+ years of law enforcement experience. The CID of the Rockwall County Sheriff's Office works diligently to help solve and prevent crime in Rockwall County.Contact the Detectives