By Appointment OnlyPlease visit travel.state.gov for any questions regarding passports, and for a full list of required documents when getting a passport.
The 'Emergency Contact' section on forms DS-11 and DS-82 must be filled out.
Photographs that do not withstand 225 degrees Fahrenheit are not accepted.
Before Your Appointment:
Do you have the following documents ready?
- DS-11 U.S. Passport Application completed (In Black Ink and Not Signed)
- Valid Driver's License or Other Identifying Documents
- Certified Birth Certificate, Primary US Citizenship Evidence, or Recent Passport Book
- Customer must submit along with the original, a copy of their Birth Certificate. Must be legible, on 8.5 x 11 white paper, in black ink, and cannot be double sided. District Clerk's Office charges $1.00 per copy if none are provided.
- Passport Photo (Processed on-site at a cost of $10 per person)
- Cash, or Check / Money Order, made out to Rockwall District Clerk in the amount of $35 for each applicant
- A Check / Money Order made out only to the 'U.S. Dept. of State' for:
- Books: $80 (15 yrs and under) $110 (16 yrs and over)
- Cards: $15 (15 yrs and under) $30 (16 yrs and over)
Expedited Passports: It is optional that you purchase at the Post Office a $25.50 Express Mail Stamp for our Passport Office to mail to National for processing.
- The cost for an Expedited Passport Book is an additional $60 - (Book's Only)
- $140 (15 yrs and under) - $80 App. Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. (Optional Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $16.48)
- $170 (16 yrs and over) - $110 App. Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. (Optional Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $16.48)