Mixed Beverage Permits
- $5 fee for County Clerk certification
Beer & Wine Off Premise Consumption Permits
- $5 fee for County Clerk certification and if contested $25 fee for County Judge hearing.
One of the requirements will be to obtain the County Clerk’s certification on a TABC Prequalification Packet. You will be asked to complete the packet with information concerning your proposed business location for which you are applying to sell/serve alcoholic beverages. The information will be used to obtain your prequalification to hold a license/permit. You will submit the information to various governmental entities for certification that your proposed location is legal for the type of license/permit for which you are applying. The County Clerk will be one of the governmental entities.
The County Clerk requires that the packet be certified by the City Secretary in the city where the proposed location exists prior to requesting the county’s certification. Once certified by the proper City Secretary, you may request the County Clerk’s certification. Here is the process to follow:
- Mail the proper TABC packet, such as On-Premise Prequalification Packet or Off-Premise Prequalification Packet to the County Clerk’s office.
Rockwall County Clerk
1111 E. YellowJacket Lane
Rockwall, TX 75087
Phone: (972) 204-6300
- Include payment for the County Clerk’s certification, $5. View the forms of payment accepted.
- Please provide a self-addressed envelope.
- The County Clerk will then verify the proposed location is in a wet area for the license/permit requested.
- If the County Clerk finds this to be true she will then certify the document by signature, seal, cashier the payment and mail it back to you.
Jennifer FoggCounty Clerk
County ClerkPhysical Address
1111 E Yellowjacket Lane
Rockwall, TX 75087
1111 E Yellowjacket Lane Suite 100 Rockwall TX 75087
Phone: (972) 204-6300Fax: (972) 204-6309
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
WE REQUEST THAT ALL FINAL TRANSACTIONS BE COMPLETED BY 4:00 P.M.Most GPS and internet maps are wrong on our location. We are 0.3 miles east of Goliad/SH 205.