Civil, Guardianship & Probate Filings
In December, 2012, the Texas Supreme Court requires that eFile Texas Courts be used for civil matters. The implementation date mandated for Rockwall County is on July 1, 2015. Please be advised that as of July 1, 2015, attorneys will no longer be able to file paper documents at the clerk's counter.
The County Clerk's Office, Civil Department, only files:
- Bond Forfeitures
- Justice of the Peace Appeals
- Occupational Driver's Licenses (ODL)
Civil Case Information Forms
- Case Information Sheet Instructions
- Civil Case Information Sheet
- Spanish Case Information Sheet Instructions
- Spanish Civil Case Information Sheet
- Registration of Guardianships (Effective June 1, 2018)
- Annual Report on Location Condition and Well-being of Ward
Petition for an Order of Nondisclosure
Shelli MillerCounty Clerk
County ClerkPhysical Address
1111 E Yellowjacket Lane
Rockwall, TX 75087
1111 E Yellowjacket Lane Rockwall TX 75087
Phone: (972) 204-6300Fax: (972) 204-6309
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
WE REQUEST THAT ALL FINAL TRANSACTIONS BE COMPLETED BY 4:30 P.M.Most GPS and internet maps are wrong on our location. We are 0.3 miles east of Goliad/SH 205.