Request an Address
When requesting an address please complete and return the following items for the most expedient address assignment:
- Please complete and submit the Rockwall County 9-1-1 Address Request Form. The return email address is at the top of this form.
- Please also submit a site plan or sketch that shows the following:
- The placement and orientation of the structure to be addressed;
- The location of the driveway from street to structure;
- The location of all applicable property lines.
Please be aware that there are many factors that may affect the assignment of an address. Below are some things that should be considered and communicated to the Addressing Coordinator when requesting an address as they may change the duration and outcome of a request:
- The lot or parcel of land is on a corner of an intersection of two roadways.
- The driveway will open onto a State roadway, you must first get approval for the placement of the driveway from TxDoT.
- The address request is for a re-platted lot in a platted subdivision.
- The property is only accessible through another property's easement, you must include a copy of the granted easement with the survey or site plan showing the easement.
9-1-1 Addressing Office1215 E Yellow Jacket LnRockwall, TX 75087
Please provide good contact information in case this office has any questions. Typical completion of address requests is 3-5 business days but could take longer depending on the above factors.
*Rural addresses are issued based on the location of the primary driveway. Please note that moving your driveway will result in a new address and you will need to contact this office to report the move and obtain a new address.